Re: [Evolution] template

On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 12:53 +0200, renareto wrote:
Hi Milan,
I've found the menu list item, but, when I click on it, I receive a
void list.
How do I have to let Evolution known that there are some Template? Do
I have to configure some  things?

TIA

Renato

        Hi,
I do not think so, just create your templates in On This
Computer/Templates should be enough. What is your Evolution version,
please? Because this seems to work fine on actual master,
which is ~2.30.0, and I saw this working on 2.28.3 too, if I recall
correctly.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: you sent it only me, I'm replaying back to the list.