Re: [Evolution] Weird "message box" in Yahoo! messages

On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 08:46 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
Try to move your cursor at the beginning of the line and choose
Format->Decrease indent (it's disabled on your screen shot, maybe
because you are not at the beginning of the line).

If I do that, the quotation marks disappear.

If it'll not work,
then only copy & paste a whole replied e-mail body to a text editor and
back, not adding quotation marks yourself, as those should be already
there, added by Evolution.

It's the same as above. The quotation marks disappear.

I know it's mostly a Yahoo! HTML message problem, but could this fit as
a feature request in Evolution? This issue doesn't arise in Thunderbird
or GMail's web client .

Razvan