[Evolution] how to remove contact lists

After days of trying to get Evolution to work and not crash (It works,
still crashes 5 times a day), but I ended up with multiple contacts,
Address books.

I want to delete, but it keeps saying I can't delete them.

I have the following listed under Contacts

On this computer:
Personal

On LDAP Servers:
LDAP

Company:
Contacts
Global Address List

exchange:
Contacts
Global Address List

Company:
Contacts
Global Address List

-----

I want to get rid of everything but the On this computer and On LDAP
Servers but it says I can't. Please help, I can sort of get past the
bugginess to get the functionality I'm after, but I will throw my
system across the room, if I have to deal with all these bogus Contact
groups.

Thanks
Tory