Re: [Evolution] Help setting up...

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 11:28 -0700, Matt Daniels wrote:
Hello all,

It has been a while since I have had a machine running evolution but I
changed over my work computer! However, for the life of me I cannot
figure out the settings to setup my MS exchange account with
Evolution. I have all the info and have tried it many ways but still
nothing any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

        Hi,
what does it mean "nothing"? What's your exchange server version and how
are you trying to connect to it? For Exchange Servers 2003 can be used
evolution-exchange, for any other server version evolution-mapi.
        Bye,
        Milan