Re: [Evolution] Automatic Update for Evolution

On 09/29/2009 09:17 AM, Barbara Tobias wrote:
Is there a way to have the update manager automatically download the
latest stable release of Evolution when it is doing other updates?  I am
using Evolution 2.26.1 under Ubuntu Linux 9.04.  I'm also relatively new
to Linux and not very technically savvy.

Isn't this happening already? I don't use Ubuntu much but I would imagine it gets any updated version of Evo the same as it does for other packages.

If you mean "why isn't the latest stable version of Evo (e.g. the newly released 2.28) in the Ubuntu repositories" then that's a question for the Ubuntu people.

poc