Re: [Evolution] Change address book settings

Hi Alf!
           Sorry, but after a big search I couldn't find any addressbook settings or preferences.  Even I read the help pages if I was missing something.

But no, by now there's no way to set global preferences for addressbook.

It could be a good issue to improve in next versions.

Regards,
Sylvia