[Evolution] Downgrade?

If I happen to have run Evolution 2.28.0 on my system, is it safe to
revert to 2.26.3?

I'm worried that whatever "upgrades" happened when 2.27/2.28 first ran
(to .evolution, gconf, etc) might [quite reasonably] not be backwards
compatible.

Can I downgrade back to GNOME 2.26, or am I really stuck and best off
just putting up with it?

[Evo is not the problem, but lots of other things are, and I need to get
back to a stable system. I'm just not sure if it'll be safe to do so]

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy
focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems
review, and effective procedures for change management: enabling
successful deployment of mission critical information technology in
enterprises, worldwide.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London