[Evolution] Help with Evolution file locations

I am using Ubuntu 8.04 and Evolution 2.22.3.1 and need to know the folder location of the address book data and email messages themselves.
I have searched for .msf, .mbox and .msx files but I've had zero results, using search and manually searching.
I need to copy these items to eventually import them into Outlook Express.
I am not proficient in the Linux world but I'm an old DOS user so command lines don't bother me.

Any help will be appreciated,

Phil Worsham

979-877-4497 Cell