Re: [Evolution] goto most recent feature

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 23:57 +0530, ritz wrote:
3) select the newest message, which may be at the top or the bottom
or
even in the middle, depending on the sort order.
Evolution does provide a filer to display "Recent messages", listed
besides "Show", along with "Read messages","Unread messages",....

I know, but that's not what we're talking about. Filters show a subset
of messages. Some people want to see all messages but have a more
flexible selection of which one is in focus (the criterion should also
work with subsets of course, there's no contradiction).

poc