[Evolution] Evolution synchronisation

Hi All,

I'd like to sync Evolution's calendar, contacts, task lists and notes
with 3 other computers, all on the same network. They all have access
to a mounted nfs share. I tried out multisync and configured the first
group as evolution and the second as file-sync (nfs share). But it
doesn't work, because there are conflicts between some entrys
(timestamps are equal), and multisync stops working, or hangs on an
entry, and the cronjob is not being executed anymore.
Is there a good solution to sync or share calendar, contacts, task
lists and notes with other computers?

I'm using Centos 5.3 and Evolution 2.12.3.

thanks a lot!

Patrick