Re: [Evolution] "AddThis" button for Evolution toolbar?

On Mon, 2009-09-07 at 00:20 -0700, Chris Henry wrote:
There are often times when I would like to share a prospective email
message with social networking sites. But, I am struggling to find a
way to be able to customize the Evolution Email toolbar in order to
add the script. Is there a way to do this that I am not finding?
http://www.addthis.com/
--
Chris

That appears to be a Javascript add-on for browsers. Why would Evo
support such a thing? It doesn't run JS and isn't a browser.

poc