Re: [Evolution] Hotmail folders

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 15:36 +0100, Ken Winter wrote:
I am using an 8.9in Acer Aspire One with UNR installed in place of the
original Linpus. To access my Hotmail I use Evolution which is OK except it
does not pick up the extra folders I created in Hotmail. In fact it shows
only the hotmail Inbox contents. Are there any settings I can alter to see
the contents of all my hotmail folders?
Any help would be appreciated.

No. Evo access to Hotmail is via POP, so only the Inbox folder is
available (POP doesn't support server-side folders). Unless Hotmail
implements IMAP access (like Gmail) this cannot change.

poc