Re: [Evolution] Microsoft Exchange Server 2010

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Art Alexion<art rhd org> wrote:
...will be released in November.  Any idea whether the new
evolution-mapi will continue to support exchange 2010?

Note that it only helps MS's monopoly to assure a frustrating user
experience for all but Outlook users of Exchange, and such monopoly
leveraging (while very illegal) will not be pursued by the DoJ, so you
can assure Micorsoft will do all they can to assure incompatibility.

Chris