Re: [Evolution] Image insertion bug?

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 11:03 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
1. Create an html message.
     2. Insert an inline image from the toolbar Use a local image.
     3. Delete the image from the message.
     4. Edit (I cropped) the image in the Gimp or other photo editor.
        Make sure to save the edits in the same place under the same
        name.
     5. Re-insert the image in the message

The original, no longer existent image, is inserted.  Evo apparently
caches the image and I don't see any way to refresh this cache to update
to the edited version.

That said, the edited image is the one that is sent.

Sounds like one for Bugzilla.

poc