Re: [Evolution] Unreadable email from evo-mapi plugin

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 21:47 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
This is the content of the attachement.dat -- all you have to do is save it and open it in an editor.

See, that's the problem with my setup, I believe. I don't see any
attachment, attaching is what the message window looks like.

I'm using Arch Linux 64-bit, evolution 2.28.1. The mail comes in through
evo-mapi, but copying it to my imap account doesn't help anything. When
I forward it inline the resulting composer window doesn't have anything.
When I forward as attachment, I get the attachment which was forwarded
earlier, and in my outbox/composer I can see the attachment and open it.
It doesn't show in my inbox, however, either in preview on when I open
the message itself by double-clicking.