Re: [Evolution] Unreadable email from evo-mapi plugin

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 23:02 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 09:18 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
On a slightly related note, why is it that the Forward button doesn't
have a simple way for us to select whether to forward as an attachment
or inline? Not too difficult to go into the menus to change it, but
wouldn't it be better to have a small drop-down arrow where this can
be selected?

Next to the forward button in the toolbar you mean?  With Bonobo finally
gone, we can easily do that now.  This is a good example of the kind of
simple enhancements that Bonobo was preventing us from doing for years.

Matthew Barnes

Precisely. Should I file an enhancement request?