Re: [Evolution] Why I must stop using Evolution

I could live with the bugs above for some time, but: Today I started
Evolution, and ALL calendar, task and memo entries were gone! The
according lists to file them are still here, but no items. In other
words, without doing anything, all information is gone and I have no
clue why.

Sometimes, if E-D-S dies, Evo forgets that it's supposed to display some
things.  Make sure there are ticks in the boxes next to the coloured
squares on the left hand pane of the calendar/tasks/memos screens.

As others have said, I have had many traumatic times with Evo, but it
has never deleted any of my data.

P.