Re: [Evolution] Evolution and EWS access to Exchange

On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 19:21 +0000, Art Alexion wrote:
On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 15:01 -0400, Milan Crha wrote:
I've configured an OWA URL in DavMail as this:
   https://exchange2007.example.com/owa

However, the above url is not working.

Heh.  Just in case you're not kidding, I think Milan intended that you
would replace that with the real URL for your Exchange server
(apparently he doesn't want to expose his Exchange server's real URL to
the vagaries of the Internet, for some reason :-)).

Thanks Milan/Pete; I'll try this.  I think the OWA URL is the thing
that's messing me up; the normal URL that I use to get to webmail (via a
browser) is different.  I'll let you know how it goes.