Re: [Evolution] Google Calendar and Meteorology

2009/10/24 Sylvia Sánchez <lailahfsf gmail com>
Thanks. I try to do it but it seems there's no meteorological calendar for south america.  Is it true?  It can be fix?

Regards
Sylvia

Weather data can be obtained gratis from www.yr.no. They have a special license that, as I understand it, allows you to use it for whatever you like, as long as you refer to them as a data source. Read their licence yourself if you're interested. They're very good and they have a website for english speakers as well: http://www.yr.no/english/1.2025949

You get the data in xml format, so it should be easy to make a weather source for a CalDAV calendar, or something like that. So, if none exists, you can make it exist. :)

Good luck and have fun,

Jo-Erlend Schinstad