Re: [Evolution] New makefile for building Evolution from GIT

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:10:25 -0400
Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist net> wrote:

So, this is more of a debugging aid at this point than a true stable
replacement.  I'm looking for folks who are intrepid and maybe know a
bit about building software and makefiles, who'd like to give it a try
and let me know what's broken/missing/etc.  If that's you let me know
and I'll send you a copy.

Hi Paul,

Yes, I am willing to check it (and actually use it). Can you please
send me the Makefile?

Thanks (and thank you very much for your work on that, beats jhbuild by
a long shot).

Cheers,

..Carl..