Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

The whole point of my suggestion is that I like choice, as do a lot of
others. We'll NEVER get the bottom-posters to agree that anything other
than bottom-posting is acceptable, and you'll NEVER get people who
aren't aware of the argument or who are agnostic to its outcome to
follow all the rules unless they're enforced by ALL clients which will
never happen.

So why not please all parties as best as possible? :)

Best idea yet. The problem I have found with Linux users is that they are an
"Elitist" group and believe there way is the ONLY way. While I agree with
the bottom posting, I also realize that users out there just don't care. I
am not going to waste my time telling them bottom posting is the ONLY way to
go. I, being the good tech that I am, do my emails based on the client  or
based on my BB.

The reason Linux will NEVER become uniformed and Microsoft will always stay
on top, is because of the Elitist groups of Linux users who push people away
from Linux. No one I know will try Linux because its too hard to use or
because the user base is too pushy when it comes to getting help.

Derek