Re: [Evolution] evolution 2.28 starts automatically in off-line mode! howto change that?
- From: Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee gmail com>
- To: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution 2.28 starts automatically in off-line mode! howto change that?
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:03:14 +0800
On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 13:22 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
After upgrading to 2.28 in Debian SID evolution does no longer start in
on-line mode, but in off-line mode. I have look into preferences and the
manual but was unable to find a way to change this behaviour. Can
someone please point me to a successfull solution?
Do you have NetworkManager running? Evo uses NetworkManager to
determine if the machine is on- or off-line and adjusts its status
accordingly. I *thought* that if NM wasn't active it just ignored it,
but some of the logic may have changed in the new version.
I can confirm that on my 2.28 (no networkmanager in sight, not even
installed) it does NOT start in off-line mode. Perhaps if its installed
] [Thread Prev