Re: [Evolution] Top Post - Bottom Post [ was Re: stability/Jewett ]

Dear Matthias,

I see the closed source BB is not welcome on this list. But can I still
use my open source Android here? It's built in MTA still support top
posting only.

I understand that you don't like top posting (neither do I), but is that
indeed _so much of a hassle_ for you that you feel entitled to advise
people rather not to post if they can only do top posting? And/or advise
them to change their cell phone (btw. to an otherwise much worse one)
just because of this top posting issue?

Regards,
Alpar