Re: [Evolution] New feature for Evolution

I couldnÂt make an account in Evolution's development site, so I will
make a proposal of a new feature for Evolution here.
I've used MS-Outlook for a long time, and a feature I think was very
useful is the possibility to convert several messages to PDF, printing
them in a PDF printer, for example.
However, this feature is not possible in Evolution, because I cannot
select more than one message for printing.
I think this feature is very important, because with it the user can
safely archive messages that are important in PDF, without the need to
print them in paper.

Printing to PDF an integrated part of GNOME; I think all you need is the
ability to print multiple messages in a singe job.  That would be quite
handy;  it would make one PDF that could be attached to a
job/ticket/project,  I can certainly see the utility.