Re: [Evolution] stability

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 07:00 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Obviously there is, the Bonobo-free branch was just trunked.  I imagine
[don't know] that such infrastructure work consumed a fair amount of
resources.

It did: a full year, off and on.

Also, we've suffered a significant loss of manpower -- and with it,
knowledge -- over the past year.  So in general things are taking a
little longer to fix as the remaining developers try to fill in the
gaps.  The state of virtual folders is a particularly sore spot.

That said, the project is alive and well and in many ways healthier than
ever.

Matthew Barnes