[Evolution] How to hide IMAP folders and force custom view?

I have two small problems with Evolution UI that I can't solve:

1. How to force custom view for all folders?
How to make my custom view (View -> Current Views -> Define View) a
default one for all folders local or in IMAP accounts unless I
explicitly select a different one?

2. How to hide selected folders?
When selecting subscription folders (Folder -> Subscriptions...) the
deselected ones are hidden from the folder pane, which is a very nice
feature. Unfortunately after restarting Evolution they are being shown
again and clutter this pane. How to hide folders in IMAP accounts, or
just any folders?

--
skx.