Re: [Evolution] Evo && password change

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 11:25 +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
I restarted Evo after the password was changed by the Admin and Evo
just
came up fine without saying anything about that its stored password
was
not matching; it did not asked me for a new password;

later it turned out that I was not able to send any e-mail; the mail
got
stuck in local Outbox; T changed the password then via Preferences,
restarted Evo and all was fine;

        Hi,
oh, this you meant, so it isn't clever enough then. Bad. Might be good
to have a bug report for that and let someone fix it. But I'm not sure
when thinking about the effort around evolution MAPI. I'll leave it up
to you.
        Bye,
        Milan