Re: [Evolution] How to Archive Email?

Jeff,

Why don't you try to use filters and labels instead of search folders.
I have an imap account, too. Just create filter rules which label mails
in a certain way, e.g. all mails having Received-Date in 2003 get a
label, called 2003. Then you can create other rules which move mail
according to labels they have. Works very nicely for me. I don't trust
these virtual folders!
Hope that helps.