Re: [Evolution] Strange behaviour

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 06:37 -0800, Brewster Gillett wrote:
Another question about the current release; I find that <CTL>-L
("REPLY TO LIST") no longer works - is there a switch somewhere that
turns it back on? I've looked through all the preferences and cannot
turn up a reference to it....

Note that Reply-To-list only ever works if the message you're replying
to has the appropiate List-* headers, which not all of them do. For
example if someone uses Reply-To-All on one of your list messages you'll
be the direct recipient and there won't be any list headers in your
copy.

If everyone were consistent in using Reply-To-List for list messages,
this wouldn't happen.

poc