Re: [Evolution] Exchange password dialog frozen

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 05:19 -0800, NickDeGraeve wrote:
When I start a dialog pops up prompting me for the Exchange account
password but the dialog is frozen: neither of the 2 buttons ('Cancel &
'OK') is clickable and the text field isn't editable.

        Hi,
try to run evolution in offline
  $ evolution --offline

and then go online by File->Work online. It's most like trying to tell
you some bad news, but prevents you to click/see the right message
window (check if there is any in the background when you are prompted
for a password).
        Hope that helps,
        Milan