[Evolution] attachment.dat

I just started using Evolution 2.28.1.
Messages I receive from Monster.com come as
The subject is utf-8 encoded also and is interpreted properly, but the
body is interpreted as "attachment.dat", and when I view the source the
body appears as gibberish (presumable binary). If I hit reply I can read
the message.
I've googled with no success. It doesn't appear to be related to tnef,
as I have that plugin installed. My thinking now is that spamassasin or
bogofilter, so I've temporary disabled those plugins but I haven't
received a message yet to verify.
Anyone experience this or have any ideas?