[Evolution] Problem with Evolution contacts/meetings.

Hi all

I hope that I am sending this to the correct group of people.

I have just installed evolution V2.24.2 on my XP machine and seem to have a problem when trying to add a new contact or create a new appointment.

I cannot add either of them. I get an error message when trying to create a new appointment stating the following:

âThere is no calendar available for creating events and meetingsâ.

I cannot add any contacts either as it is grayed out when trying to right click. When using the menu bar ânew contactâ, nothing happens.

I have installed this on two different XP machines both with SP3 âthey are both fresh installs and have the same problem â nothing else was installed on the machines. I then tried installing it on my Vista Home and it worked perfectly.

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks