Re: [Evolution] Using an IMAP Outbox

On Wed, 2009-05-27 at 16:16 +0200, Sven Eppler wrote:
So, is there any way, to not send anything over sendmail or smtp but
when using the "Send" button in the message window to directly get the
mail moved to a certain IMAP-Folder?

I don't think so, but note that you can post messages directly into IMAP
folders from Evo. This bypasses SMTP completely as long as you have
write permission on the destination folder.

Message->Post New Message to Folder

I've only used this a few times so I'm not sure what side effects it
might have, such as not applying outgoing filters, not keeping a copy in
your Sent Mail folder etc.

poc