Re: [Evolution] evo no S/Mime signing

Hallo b,

From: "Brian J. Murrell" <brian interlinx bc ca>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] evo no S/Mime signing
To: evolution-list gnome org

On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 22:21 +0200, Tim Hendrik wrote:
      Hello List,

I want to use my S/Mime certificate but with signing I get this
error:

<quote>
        Because "SMIMEEncKeyPrefs-Attribut konnte nicht hinzugef?gt
        werden", you may need to select different mail options.
</quote>

Probably, given that this is a english language list, translating that
error message to english will get you more help.

Sorry, I think it is not important.  I send the original because its a
mixture english - german

The important thing is :   SMIMEEncKeyPrefs-Attribut

The german translation is:

Because "SMIMEEncKeyPrefs-Attribut could not added ", you may need to
select different mail options. <<

greets
Tim

      Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

           The courage to change the things I cannot accept,

 And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today
                      because they pissed me off.