Re: [Evolution] Evolution attachment problem

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 16:04 +0530, sourav mohanty wrote:
Hi,
  I been using Evolution , the problem arises when i try to attach a
file
frm a remote PC. I am using Evolution on kubuntu 9.04 and i am wanting
to add files as
attachment from one of my remote windows PC. Thus presently its not
available with evolution
but Kmail allows you to give a option from where you can add files
from remote PCs, thus u can use
samba share in Kubuntu OS.
   So wanted to clarify is this a serious issue when we compare
Evolution with this feature with Kmail.

Attaching remote files works properly now in 2.27.1.

Matthew Barnes