----- Original Message -----
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org <evolution-list-bounces gnome org>
To: daniel_li usish com <daniel_li usish com>
Cc: gnome-announce-list <gnome-announce-list gnome org>; evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>;
evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
Sent: Wed Mar 18 04:50:27 2009
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.26 released

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 16:42 +0800, Daniel.Li wrote:
Excellent work!!!

But I have a simple question here.As u know, I have lots of e-mails. And
it takes a lot of time compiling the souce code, maybe there will be
some configuration issues.

So, is there any simple way to upgrade 2.24.3 (ubuntu 8.10) to 2.26.0?
Maybe there is a repository that can be added to apt source-list and
simply use "sudo apt-get update".

Sorry, you probably need to ask ubuntu packagers/mailing list.

-Srini.