Re: [Evolution] Adjusting column headers globally

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 19:41 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 07:51 -0700, timzak wrote:
Is it possible to adjust column headers globally?  Currently when I adjust
headers (widths, adding and subtracting headers), the changes I make only
apply to the folder I am in.  I'd like all of my folders to have the same
adjustments, but it appears that I must manually adjust each.  Is there a
way to make the changes of one folder apply to all other folders?  FYI, I
use about 30+ IMAP folders, so it would be quite an undertaking to do each
manually.

      Hi,
maybe not obvious, but yes, you can do that. You can save you actual
view and use that view in all your folders. The default view is named
Messages, I guess. Whenever you do any change you start to work with a
custom view. See options under View->Current View. The only thing is to
ensure you have selected the proper view there, say the Messages, then
customize view based on your needs in one folder and save it as Messages
view.

Nice. I'd never seen that.

poc