[Evolution] Adjusting column headers globally

Is it possible to adjust column headers globally?  Currently when I adjust
headers (widths, adding and subtracting headers), the changes I make only
apply to the folder I am in.  I'd like all of my folders to have the same
adjustments, but it appears that I must manually adjust each.  Is there a
way to make the changes of one folder apply to all other folders?  FYI, I
use about 30+ IMAP folders, so it would be quite an undertaking to do each
manually.