Re: [Evolution] Exchange MAPI behaves abnormal when filter applied

can you raise a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org. And would be good if you can start evolution in console and paste
the messages that getz printed there.

Thanks.

Muhammad Sharfuddin <m sharfuddin nds com pk> 06/26/09 17:12 PM >>>
OS: Windows Server 2003 SP2
MS Exchange Server 2003

evolution: 2.24
SLED11 with online updates

Configure a MAPI account and enable the following options in the
"Receiving Options" tab
 a) Automatically synchronize account locally
 b)Apply filters to new messages in Inbox on this server

then create a filter that "match all and move all the emails to
Inbox(On This Computer)

Now you will see that evolution behaves abnormally,
1, all the time  we see that on the status bar it says
"Storing folder Mailbox -  userid/Inbox'(...)".
2, when Click on "Get Mail" the "Send & Receive" never
ends/finishes/complete
3, Likewise when try to close evolution, via clicking
on "File  Quite/Close" it never close. then I have to close evolution
via "evolution --force-shutdown" command.

following rpms  are installed

evolution-2.24.1.1-15.8.4
evolution-pilot-2.24.1.1-15.8.4
evolution-lang-2.24.1.1-15.8.4
evolution-data-server-lang-2.24.1.1-11.8.1
evolution-mapi-provider-0.25.90-1.20
evolution-exchange-lang-2.24.1-7.20
evolution-exchange-2.24.1-7.20
evolution-exchange-debuginfo-2.24.1-7.20
evolution-data-server-2.24.1.1-11.8.1
evolution-sharp-0.18.1-3.41
evolution-mapi-provider-lang-0.25.90-1.20

any help would be appreciated

--
Regards,
Muhammad Sharfuddin