[Evolution] Slow composing mail

Hello everyone.

I'm tired of waiting while trying to compose a new e-mail in Evolution.
I just press the "New" button, and it appears to be working behind, but
it's only after at least 15 seconds that it throws the compose screen.

My version of Evolution is 2.26.1, and I'm using it in Ubuntu 9.04
jaunty, through a ltsp thin client. I think remote X has to do with the
problem, because of what I read here, specifically, the four last
messages:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ltsp/+bug/225950

The thing is, I'd like to know if this problem is solved, or if there is
a way to fix it.

Thank you.