[Evolution] How can I change the default location of my mail folders?

G'day all,

I've been searching for an e-mail program that can handle my wife, well all her e-mail anyway :) I have installed Evo 2.26.2 and was both surprised and disappointed at the setup program.

Surprised because it didn't ask where I would prefer to install it.

I [like most people I know], don't have one huge drive, we have several smaller and easier to manage drives [partitions]. I normally do not install anything to the C drive except windows. My data is NEVER stored on the same drive as windows and nor are my games. Please, allow the end user to decide where they want the program.

Disappointed because there seems no easy way of telling it where to store the e-mail.

Given that I'm using windows, storing valuable data on the same drive as windows is inherently dangerous. The present location also means that doing a backup of the precious e-mail would be impossible for most people [wouldn't know where to look] and problematic for the rest. Surely an option could be built in to allow the easy relocation of the store folder?!--

Yours Sincerely

Bob Steele

bobsteele internode on net

Please DO NOT send me e-mail with "FWD" in the subject line
        They will be deleted before I see them

Please DO NOT send me e-mail with ATTACHMENTS with out asking
        They will be deleted before I see them

Please DO NOT send me HTML e-mail
        They will be deleted before I see them