Re: [Evolution] getting evolution working with MS Exchange

During configuration you have to choose the type of Server, if you chose
exchange that means you're running evolution-exchange. Please note
evolution-mapi in 9.04 does not work unless you also install samba4 and
libmapi (I haven't logged in to my 9.04 for a while, I think those were
the package names. Dependency issue with the packagers).

If you're using Exchange 2003 then I recommend the evolution-exchange
plugin. It uses the OWA (Outlook Web Access) scraper, so your exchange
server should have a web access URL which you feed to it.