[Evolution] how to save columns in "current view"?

I have "from", "subject" and "date" as columns in "current view" in
Evolution (the were set by defaults) and search that runs on "current
folder", but if I select "Current Accounts" or "All accounts" instead of
"Current Folder" the columns change to "sender", "subject", "received"
and "location".
How can I permanently change and save these settings for "Current
Account" and "All accounts" searches?

MARCO PALLOTTA

e-mail: marco pallotta gmail com
web page: http://marco.pallotta.googlepages.com/

CHAT:
icq #: 32665627
msn #: pallotta inwind it
googletalk #: marco pallotta gmail com
skype #: marco.pallotta

Public GPG key: hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371