Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.26.2 + evolution-mapi-0.26.2 crashing

This is the output from the console:

** (evolution:4482): DEBUG: Loading Exchange MAPI Plugin

** (evolution:4482): DEBUG: MAPI listener is constructed with 0 listed
MAPI accounts
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring
(Keyring reports: No matching results)
e-data-server-ui-Message: Key file does not have group 'Passwords-ExchangeMAPI'
Create profile with mysuer mydomain myipaddress
libexchangemapi-Message: exchange-mapi-connection.c:2874:
exchange_mapi_create_profile: lock(connect_lock)
Unknown enumerated value 'ads' for 'security'
params.c:pm_process() - Failed.  Error returned from params.c:parse().
Logging into the server... Segmentation fault