Re: [Evolution] calendar icons

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 10:34 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 23:31 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Perhaps it's something to do with CalDAV??

      Hi,
I do not think so. The code says that as long as the event has set an
organizer, the meeting icon is shown. The event editor, on the other
hand, checks whether the event contains attendees, if so, it opens a
meeting editor, otherwise the event editor.

So one of the criteria for being a "meeting" is that an organizer is
set?

So it depends also on the server/software which created/modified the
event.

The CalDAV server in this case is Zimbra.

P.S.: Yes, the question is which of those two is correct and whether to
"fix" it. I do not know.

Unfortunately it's not just a cosmetic problem.  Everytime I try to edit
these personal appointments, Evo complains that it can't edit it because
there are no other attendees.  So it really does think it should be a
meeting.  I usually just go to the web interface to Zimbra to modify the
events.

This is Evo 2.26.2 on Fedora11 talking to a Zimbra server.

P.