Re: [Evolution] Syncing with Palm Lifedrive

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 08:07 -0500, Michael Comperchio wrote:
I'm really frustrated with this. I got the evo conduits down and
installed. Managed to sync once. Went to sleep that night and the next
morning I could not sync. The gnome-pilot app (sync settings) won't even
go to the Lifedrive to get info (I thought I might try setting up the
device again).

I know that this is not much info, but I don't know where to begin to
chase this down. I've just started using Linux ( Fedora 10, again, I
tried Fedora 5 years ago and it just wasn't ready for day to day use
then) and I am real pleased with it. Some cool PnP functionality...ie, I
plugged in my USB wireless dongle and F10 just saw it and it works, the
HP All in One that I cannot get to install in windows just worked in F10
with HPLIP. So, really this is the last issue for me. But it's a big
one. I find that as I get older I really need that Lifedrive to help me
keep track of things. I'd hate for this to be the thing that keeps me
using windows...ugh.

Thanks
Michael