Re: [Evolution] svn head today -- unable to open URL's in mail

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 12:24 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
this did to me too, but stopped as soon as I get rid of my own GLib. (I
started to use the system one.) I was told that some gvfs modules are
missing, and also because of the API change in gio, it doesn't load the
system modules. Either add other gvfs module to your build tree, or
remove glib from there.

Yeah, that's correct.  If you build your own GLib package then build
your own GVFS package too.

Matthew Barnes