Re: [Evolution] Evolution + Exchange (was: Evolution for Windows...)

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 19:27, Dustin Hamilton <d saiku net> wrote:
I found a command to get the evolution-exchange package installed, but it kicks an error... seems to detect
my Exchange 2007 server as being Exchange 5.5 and states the Exchange Connector only supports 2000 and
2003. Any suggestions?

The evolution-exchange package you installed does not work with
Exchange 2007. So the error :-)
evolution-mapi (which is still WIP) will provide connectivity to
Exchange 2007 servers. However, it is unlikely that you would find the
evolution-mapi package for xUbuntu 8.10

-Suman