Re: [Evolution] SharePoint trouble

On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 11:40 +0000, Alpár Jüttner wrote:
Hi,

I got in a big trouble, please help me out.

I use Evolution 2.24.1.1. (shipped with openSuse 11.1)

Today I noticed a strange (almost invisible as it is just a dash)
submenu in the main menu. I clicked on that and found two items: connect
and disconnect SharePoint.

I clicked on "Connect SharePoint", then it caught me and do not release:
since then it keeps popping up a dialog window
(see http://www.cs.elte.hu/~alpar/sharepoint-window.png )
every couple of minutes and I cannot get rid of it.

I tried to click on disconnect SharePoint, it did not help. I've
switched off the SharePoint plugin. The submenu disappeared, but the
dialog box still pops up. I tried 'evolution --force-shutdown' and also
to kill all processes related to evolution (i.e. pkill -9 evo). If I
restart Evolution it still keep popping up this window.

Please tell me what to do!

Have you tried to kill dice process ?

On terminal, do "pkill dice" , it should remove the pop up.

- Akhil

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alpar