Re: [Evolution] Evolution Caldav Support.

Milan,

Great news! Thanks.

Actually I'm mixing things up,  it seems in CalDav the calendar appointments are called VEVENT and the tasks VTODO. The VEVENTS show up nicely in Evo, VTODO not (they do in Sunbird).

Support for VTODO will be in Evo 2.26?

It suddenly dawns upon me: the even releases are stable, the odd are unstable right?

Is there already an unofficial plan for the release of 2.26?

Ferry

Op donderdag 08-01-2009 om 10:42 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Milan Crha:
	Hi,

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 14:01 +0100, Ferry Toth wrote:
> I do not have the options in my 2.2.23.1 (debian lenny). In which
> version will these patches show up? Do I already have this on Ubuntu
> Intripid (2.24.2-0ubuntu1)?

It's in since 2.25.2 unstable, which means you'll see that since 2.26.0
stable.

> 2.24.2 is not even in debian experimental yet. Why not?

Ask your distro maintainers.

> The mentioned bug appears to be mainly about supporting events with
> CalDav, which I am waiting for too.

Yes, I added the UI for Refresh during work on that. Just as a
side-effect/bonus.
	Bye,
	Milan